An oil with a unique and elegant flavour. Medium delicate fruity. On the palate there are herbaceous hints of almond and green apple.
Top product of Frantoio Ventre. Typical Calabrese cultivar. Precious Extra Virgin Olive Oil with very low acidity and an unmistakable scent. Scroll to discover the combinations.
Taste : Delicate with notes of Grass, Almond and Green Apple. Mild spicy and bitter.
Nose : Medium Fruity.
Color : Yellow with green reflections.
Raw fish, Carpaccio, Grilled vegetables, Desserts.
Rich in tocopherols (vitamin E), carotenoids and phenolic compounds.
Activity of phenols in oil: Antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, anti-atherogenic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-viral effect.
Particularly suitable for feeding children.
1. Harvesting is mechanical. The olives are transported to the mill in perforated containers to ensure ventilation and processed the very evening of the harvest.
2. The defoliated and washed olives begin processing in a continuous cycle. The malaxing duration is about 40 minutes, it takes place cold at a temperature of 27 °.
3. The oil is filtered through cellulose layers.
4. Storage in stainless steel silos under nitrogen.
5. The oil is analyzed and bottled.
Obtained through the requisites required by Reg. CE 834/2007. Certified by Soil and Health.
Available from November 2021.
100% extra virgin olive oil
Silos in stainless steel under nitrogen
Bottled in “Papua” dark glass bottles, anti-topping cap with logo.