An oil with a decisive and balanced character. Intense fruity. On the palate there are hints of tomato, pink pepper and berries.
Limited production by Frantoio Ventre. Typical Calabrese cultivar. Harmonious Extra Virgin Olive Oil with a strong character.
Scroll to discover the combinations.
Taste : Strong and balanced. Intense spicy and bitter with notes of tomato, pink pepper, berries.
Nose : Medium-Intense Fruity.
Color : Intense golden yellow with green reflections.
Soups, fried food, grilled meat, cooked appetizers, steamed crustaceans.
Rich in tocopherols (vitamin E), carotenoids and phenolic compounds.
Activity of phenols in the oil: Antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, anti-atherogenic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-viral effect.
The bitterness and spiciness that are felt are given by the phenolic compounds, which bring a high nutritional value to the oil.
To be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. Consume preferably by: See back label.
1. Harvesting is mechanical. The olives are transported to the mill in perforated containers to ensure ventilation and pressed on the evening of the harvest.
2. The defoliated and washed olives begin processing in a continuous cycle. The duration is about 40 minutes and takes place cold at a temperature of 27 °.
3. The oil is filtered through cellulose layers.
4. Storage in stainless steel silos under nitrogen.
5. The oil is analyzed and bottled.
Obtained through the requisites required by Reg. CE 834/2007. Certified by Soil and Health.
Available from November 2021.
100% extra virgin olive oil
Silos in stainless steel under nitrogen
Bottled in “Papua” dark glass bottles, anti-topping cap with logo.